I done been tagged by K8 the Gr8 to do another meme. So, is it Mem-EE or Me-Me? I think it’s Mem-EE. Apparently I am to once again tell yous’ guys’ some things about me that I have never revealed here on these here interwebicals.
Ok, here goes.
1) I have received every Catholic sacrament except Holy Orders. One I received twice.
2) I hate wearing shoes. I did not have a pair of shoes on my feet for the entire first two years I was in school in Tucson, AZ. I wore sandles. To this day the first thing I do when I get home is to take my shoes off. When I work out in the yard I wear an old pair of hi-top All-Stars. In the winter I wear wool socks around the house.
3) I can juggle. Quite well, thank you.
4) I love B-grade 1950’s Sci-Fi movies. Day of the Triffids, It came from Beyond, Lost Planet, etc. The lower the budget, the better.
5) If I could buy any car in the world I would get a 1953 Oldsmobile Rocket 88, two tone green and creme, 300HP, 320 cubic inch ‘Rocket’ motor with a 700cfm double pumper 4-barrel carb and dual exhaust. It was the first production car that came with a guarantee to do over 100mph.
6) Have you ever seen, maybe on TV, those African dudes that stand around on one foot with the other foot rested on their opposite knee. I can do that for hours at a time. I do it from time to time just to freak people out.
7) I was a flaming liberal in my youth. I got better.
Eight) I don’t mind that my once red hair is turning grey and receding or that my hearing is going downhill but I am REALLY REALLY bugged by the fact that my once better than perfect eyesight is failing.
Right! There ya’ go. I’m not going tag anyone because that was a PITA. I hope you enjoy it.